Thursday, January 17, 2008

Savannah's BBQ!

I know it's odd to post these on a blog, but Emily,
you know if I had to attempt to email them to you,
you'd never see them. After all, it took me this long
to post them! :) You can't tell alot from them, but
you can see what happened in about 5-10 mins, so
imagine if I had not been home! It would've been
only ASH and bricks left! We're so BLESSED!!









3 comments:

Priscilla said...

It's about time you updated your blog! I had no idea you had that much damage!

Jan, Emily, Ella and Sara said...

yay!!! thanks so much for updating the blog. it's nice to see all of you in the pictures, sarah included:) your house did look bad. glad it worked out the way it did!!! we miss you guys!!!

Priscilla said...

OK - now that Emily is away, you need to get back to the world of blog.